1. Open the Settings
2. Go to Wi-Fi settings
3. Turn Wi-Fi on by clicking the toggle switch
4. It will search for networks and then show a list of available networks. Select UCONN-SECURE
5. Enter your NetID and your password and click Join
6. UCONN-SECURE’s security certificate will appear. Click Accept to continue. It will say Not Verified but that’s alright.
7. The Accept button will disappear and it will say Joining UCONN-SECURE… at the top. This may take a short while so be patient. It should then return you to the Wi-Fi networks screen and you will be connected to UCONN-SECURE (as shown by the Wi-Fi symbol near the AT&T name at the top)