In Office365 Web Portal
1. Log in to your account through Outlook Web App at office365.uconn.edu
2. Right-click on the Deleted Items folder and then select Recover Deleted Items.
5. Your emails should now be restored to your inbox.
- In the Outlook application, select the Folder tab up at the top and the Recover Deleted Items button.
2. You may select any or all of the items listed, make sure the Restore Selected Items option is marked off, and press Ok.
- To select multiple items, press the CTRL button on your keyboard as you click each item.
- The recovered items should appear in the folders they were in before they were deleted.