Undergraduate and graduate students have access to UConn G Suite, including email. Staff and Faculty have access to all of the Apps except Gmail, but must create a faculty account following the instructions here.
1. Navigate to http://password.google.uconn.edu
2. Login with Your NetID and NetID Password. You will authenticate with your NetID credentials to reset your G Suite password. The two passwords are not necessarily the same, but can be if you choose to do so.
3. Enter your new password for your account and confirm it by re-entering it. Select submit.
4. You should see a screen that states “Success”.
5. Navigate to gmail.com and log in with your email address (for example: “email@example.com”) and your new password.