Setting up Automatic Updates
- Click the apple logo in the upper left corner. Then click System Preferences.
- Click App Store.
- Check off all the boxes under the first section. This will allow your computer to receive the latest important updates automatically.
Checking for Updates
- Click the apple logo in the upper left corner. Then click Software Update.
- Click Update All to perform all system and application updates.
- To postpone updates, click the dialog menu next to Update All. Then click one of the options to postpone the updates.
keywords: Updates, Installing Updates, Updates Mac, Installing Updates Mac, Setting up Automatic Updates, Automatic Updates, Setting Up Automatic Updates Mac, Check for Updates, Checking Updates, Checking Updates Mac, Updates Mac OSX