Students, faculty, and staff can register/unregister from the University Alert Notification System via text on their mobile devices.
- Navigate to fsrp.uconn.edu.
- Log in using your NetID and NetID password.
- There should be a box with an option to edit an Alternate Email Address, Cell Phone and Alternate Cell Phone, and Land Line Phone Number.
- Registering just requires you to put in one of these options, and you will then get the alerts to that provided contact.
- Unregistering requires you to clear the contact information you have provided, and then you will no longer get those alerts.
- Can permanently unsubscribe by replying STOP to an alert.
- NOTE: faculty / staff with University-owned cell phones must subscribe and remain subscribed to the alert system.
1.Navigate to studentadmin.uconn.edu
2. Sign in using your NetID and password
3. Go to your Student Center
4. At the bottom of the page, go to the Personal Information section.
5. In the dropdown menu, select Phone Numbers (Note: students must have a phone number listed in the Student Administration system; students cannot opt-out)
6. Ensure your phone number is registered and saved under your account in order to receive University Alert Text Messages.
Unregistering with the University Alert Notification System for Students:
From the Phone Numbers page in StudentAdmin, select the delete key next to the relevant number.