Exporting one’s calendar from Google Calendar which can then be used to import into another program
Instructions on importing a calendar to G Suite Calendar
Specific Calendar Export
- In calendar list on left hand side, move your mouse over the calendar you would like to export and click the drop-down arrow. Select Calendar Settings.
- Click the green ICAL button in the ‘Private Address’ section at the bottom of the page.
- Click the displayed URL and it should begin downloading to your computer.
- Save the exported file to the desired folder on your computer. It will be saved as an .ical document.
Exporting All Calendars
- To export all of your calendars, click the drop-down arrow next to My Calendars and choose Settings.
- On the Calendar Settings page, click the Export calendars link at the bottom of the My Calendars section. Keep in mind that you won’t be able to bulk export calendars in your Other Calendars list (for example, public calendars you’ve added to your list, shared calendars with ‘view’ access only, etc.).
- Your exported calendars will now be saved in your downloads folder.