UITS provides and supports voice communication services at all University campuses, the School of Law, and most University Affiliate locations.
Services include dial tone, incoming and outgoing calls, voicemail, cellular services, automatic call distribution, installation and repair of UITS-provided telephone equipment (analog & digital), emergency telephones, specialized circuits for alarms and elevators, and inbound toll free service.
For additional assistance:
- Fill out the Faculty and Staff Phone Trouble Ticket.
- Contact UITS Voice Services at 860-486-4357, Option 3.
Faculty and Staff
- All information regarding telephone services for faculty and staff can be found at phone.uconn.edu/
- All forms, including requesting or changing a service, can be found under the Forms tab.
- Telephone Pricing Details.
- All information regarding cellular and mobile services for faculty and staff can be found at cellular.uconn.edu.
Storrs campus has transitioned to a new voicemail system, Cisco Unity, effective April 17th, 2016.
All information regarding telephone services for students can be found at student.phone.uconn.edu/