For more information on Secure Shell, see the UITS Access Guide.
- Go to Terminal
- This can either be found by going to Spotlight Search and searching Terminal OR going to Finder -> Applications -> Utilities -> Terminal
- Enter in the command: ssh email@example.com (enter in your own NetID, should include a space between ssh and your NetID)
- An authenticity alert will appear and ask if you want to continue. Type in yes.
4. It will then ask for your NetID password. Type it in and press enter.
5. You should now be connected to the SSH server.