Core-CT is part of the employee self service portal, where employees can access and edit information regarding their finances and employment at the University of Connecticut.
Navigating to Core-CT and Overview
- Go to ess.uconn.edu
- To access the Core-CT portal click the CORE-CT LOGIN at the top.
- Next to that is the CORE-CT HELP, JOB AIDES AND MORE which is used for any issues.
- On the bottom of the page, there is 3 main sections of links: ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS LINKS, FISCAL & ADMINISTRATIVE TRAINING and RELATED LINKS.
Note: The Core-CT portal can be only accessed during Monday – Sunday (4 am to 8pm) and Non-Pay Thursday (4am to 2pm).
- Click the CORE-CT LOGIN
- Enter in your NetID and Password
- This bring you to “My HR (Human Resources)” which has various resources available regarding your employment.
- The most frequently used resources are TIME AND LABOR and PAYROLL. Here you can find information about your paychecks and find important tax forms.
- Any help in using the portal can be found by clicking the CORE-CT HELP tab at the top left of the webpage.
- Any other issues with your employment can be directed to the Payroll, Human Resources, or Finance Systems department – payroll.uconn.edu hr.uconn.edu financesystems.uconn.edu
- Any issues with the site can be directed to the email – firstname.lastname@example.org